En revanche, les forums officiels du jeu nous apprenne que la limitation à un compte par exemplaire du jeu sera « contournée ». Il n'est pas question d'augmenter le nombre de comptes, mais un système de « nom à l'écran » devrait permettre à cinq personnes différentes d'utiliser de manière clairement définie le même compte : chaque personne aura son propre « nom à l'écran » et ses créations seront clairement identifiées... Un premier pas donc !
- New Cheat: "evoadvantage". Enter this cheat when are starting a new Creature game to choose any creature from the Sporepedia. Start a new game with one of your more evolved creatures!
- Display part statistics when you are in Build mode. Rollover any part and hold down the 'i' key.
- New Cheat: "blocksmode". Turns creatures into their blocky representations.
- More style filters. Open the cheat window and type: "stylefilter -microscope" or "stylefilter -norainbows" or "stylefilter -nextgen" to see the new styles
- Added 70 new planet scripts with a low terraform score, especially of the "hot and high atmosphere" type
- Animation improvements
- Improved the planets fogging, blooming and lighting
- Fixed animation issues with tool handling, hand walking and some of the more oddly shaped creatures
- Creature phase: Improved the pacing towards the end of the game, and increased the challenge in Normal and Hard modes.
- Tribe phase: Increased the challenge in Normal and Hard difficulty modes.
- Civilization phase: Increased the challenge in Normal and Hard difficulty modes.
- Space phase: Made Empires in Easy and Normal modes demand reasonable amounts of money in exchange for peace and adjust the level of punishment if the player doesn't pay
- Space phase: Made disasters less likely to occur in Easy and Normal modes and increased the time between each attack from the enemy empire when the player is at war.
- Creature phase: Improved the way posse members behave during threatening situations and fights.
- Space phase: Made finding your home world and colonies easier in the Galactic view.
- Tribe phase: Made it so that tribe members can travel on steep hills if they need to do so now, but their speed will be reduced a lot.
- Fixed an issue with attacks not working on some bigger animals and larger animals not dying correctly
- Fixed collect mission not completing correctly when all parts have been collected
- Fixed problems with the "Rolling Thunder" and "Deja Vu" achievements not being awarded as they should
- Fixed floating parts not being deducted from the budget when loaded into creator
- Fixed an issue with the rotation rings not resizing correctly when a part was resized and improved their look
- Fixed an issue where the terraforming score of planet could differ when revisiting a solar system
- Fixed the keyboard controls for zoom & pitch in the Colony Planner not working properly
- Fixed a crash that could occur when watching an epic creature attack a city
- Fixed some issues where the game would freeze when using the Creature Tweaker tool or when capturing a planet in solar view
- Fixed an issue where not all tribe members would obey the raid order when a large group was ordered to raid
- Fixed an issue where banning a creation from one of your other saved games would black out the main menu