Moyennant un téléchargement d'un tout petit peu plus de 20 Mo, cette extension gratuite rajoute quantité de choses à Fallout 2. Les créateurs précisent ainsi qu'ils ont souhaité intégrer tout ce qui était originalement prévu par les développeurs du jeu : c'est ainsi que l'on trouve de nouveaux lieux, quelques nouveaux personnages non-joueurs et bien sûr de nombreuses quêtes inédites... Une sympathique façon de redonner vie à l'un des meilleurs jeux de rôle jamais conçus sur PC.
• Primitive Tribe
• Vault Village
• Slaver's Camp
• Hubologist Stash
• Den Residential Area
• Enclave Vertibird Landing Pad
• Ranger Safe Houses
New Karma title
• New title given at the start of the game. Can be lost depending on the choices you make.
Changes To Old Locations
• Stealing from the Elder's chest, Hakunin chest, or Aunt Morlis' vase will result in a karma drop.
• Ability to plant new seeds obtained from the EPA.
• New Area: Den Residential
• New Character: Petey - A druggie who lives in the alley
• New Quest: Orphanage - get the children of The Den off the streets
• New Item: Anna's diary
• Learn more about the whereabouts of Sulik's sister
• An extended gang war quest. Now involves going to the party Tyler is at.
• There is now another way of killing Keeng Ra'at. Be observant of the scenery.
• Extended Cattle Rustling Quest.
• Extended dialogue for Maida Buckner - before neither she nor her mother would give you info about the town (would send you in a wild goose chase - ask Mom, ask daughter, ask mom, etc)
• Unlocked voice dialogue for Sulik regarding his sister (won't notice until Primitive Tribe area)
• It is now possible to cure Fannie of her jet addiction.
• It is now possible to make Fannie OD on jet.
• Support beams in the mines are now destructible.
• Killing all the miners prevents there from being a good ending for Redding.
• It is now possible when falling down in the Ghost Caves or being expelled from the Modoc toilet to break a limb. (Party members are affected too)
• New Character: Three Card Monte and his bodyguard
• The ability to tell jokes as a male or dance as a female at one of the casinos
• A more involved find Lloyd quest
-New Character: Nikki
• New Character: The Barking Man
-Connected to the EPA
• An extended way of getting into the Stables as a woman
-before if you went to the Stables (as a hooker) you would just be dropped off at the main gate and nothing really new happened.
• Unlocked voice dialogue for Myron regarding the location of the EPA
Sierra Army Depot
• Trip Wire now works as intended.
• New Location: Village Outside Vault City
-New characters involved as well as several others modified to fit The Quest.
• Learn some info about The Vault Experiments from Vault City's Vault.
• Mess with the Enclave on the Gecko computer and feel the wrath of the verti Assault Encounter.
• Lenny now glows in the dark when you use a radioactive drink on him.
• Ability to become addicted to the game of Tragic.
• Lenny now carries a Zip gun when you first encounter him.
• New Quest: Money Skimming Quest
-New characters involved as well as several others modified to fit the quest.
-Unlocked voice dialogue from Marcus
• Nonviolent end to Raiders. (Shadow Who Walks)
• Ability to attack Ranger safe houses as a Slaver.
• Ability to attack Slaver Camp as a Ranger.
• Find out the real truth behind the Vault Experiments.
• Return the missing Shi biology corpse
• New location obtained: Hubologist stash
• Ability to fly to Enclave in a vertibird.
• Ability to set off the nuke found on the Presidential level.
• Ability to get location of EPA from Random Traveler
• 5 Kaga encounters (he was the previous Chosen One and is now trying to kill you)
• Shaman and Chieftain now found in Nomad encounters.
• Ability to save Homesteaders and then receive a reward for your service.
• Homesteader encounters now contain children.
• Space Shuttle special encounter now has the Phazer.