VidÃ©o : Push Me Pull You Trailer PS4
A game about friendship and wrestling.
Push Me Pull You is a four-player videogame about friendship and wrestling. Joined at the waist, you and your partner share a single worm-like body and must wrestle the other sports-monster for control of the ball. It's a bit like a big hug, or playing soccer with your small intestines. With every action affecting both you and your partner (and mandatory shouting) PMPY combines the best parts of 2v2 local multiplayer with the worst parts of your last breakup.
• Local multiplayer: a competitive, same-screen sports game (in the vein of Nidhogg, Samurai Gunn and the Sportfriends collection) for 2 or 4 players
• It's gross: experience the grotesque and hilarious physicality of a two-headed tube of muscle and skin, as you collide and coil around your fleshy opponent
• Shifting, tactile gameplay: through frantic play, the players' bodies dynamically grow, shrink, stretch and twist, creating a constant back-and-forth where new tactics continually emerge
• A game about friendship: since you're sharing the same body, you'll need to carefully communicate (or just shout a lot) with your partner as much as possible in order to coordinate and win
• Customise your character: create a unique character before the game starts (then push its face into your opponent's long, fleshy torso)
• Accessible yet deep: the game's simple mechanics mean that it can be picked up by anyone, but it contains a competitive depth that grows over time as new formations are invented and strategies evolve.
House House is a four-person studio based in Melbourne, Australia - http://househou.se/