Qui veut etre capitaine de la team ?

Bonjour,

J’ai recu ceci aujourd’hui, comme etre capitaine ne m’interesse pas, qui est volontaire ?

Hello Francois94,

[i]First of all we want to thank you for your wonderful contribution to World Community Grid! Over 123 years of run time and 59,775 results returned to help humanity! And the Clubic team has contributed over 2,432 years and 2,844,529 results. Absolutely Outstanding!

Next we would like to know if you could help us find a new team captain for your team. Your current team captain, TCC, has not been active since August 19, 2006 and has not responded to any of our emails. We would like your team to have an active team captain. We know that Clubic has their own website and forum and we were wondering if you would like to ask any of your team members if they, or you, would like to take over the role of the Clubic team captain. Let us know. Thanks!

Tedi

World Community Grid Support Team

World Community Grid[/i]

regarde ici , ça fera remonter le topic :slight_smile:

ça fait la 2 ème personne qui se dit pouvoir être capitaine de la Team…

Je ne comprends pas.

Sinon depuis le départ de TCC (capitaine actuel), je propose ma candidature, sauf ci bien entendu personne d’autre ne se propose.
Edité le 25/09/2008 à 07:37

Premier servi.

J’ai fait suivre ta demande.

Merci :slight_smile:

Un ours à la place d’une saucisse à quatre pattes, l’échange me parait équitable :o